This article about making fan films with HUE Animation Studio is for film lovers.
Have you ever loved a movie so much that you can watch it every time, memorize every scene, and recite almost every word of the script?
Then try to make your own film! It sounds crazy and difficult but not impossible. Try to make your home movie with things you love. Have fun and be proud of your project!
Fan films are videos inspired by movies, comic books, advertisements, and TV shows by fans of the original work. Fan filmmakers can be inspired by the characters and stories of their favorite movies. By copying scenes you are essentially retracing the steps of great directors.
Why a HUE camera?
The HUE camera, with a flexible neck, is a cost-effective alternative to a standard classroom document camera and is perfect for stop-motion animation and films! It is easy to use and portable.
This camera is popular with teachers and students throughout the world. In other words, it is breezy to recreate interesting camera angles. Angles are very important for films. With them, you show every feeling and have a good atmosphere.
So try every possible angle with the HUE camera and feel like a professional film director.
Hue system requirements
- Suitable for both 32-bit and 64-bit editions of Windows 10, 8, 7, and macOS
- Also compatible with the 32-bit editions of Windows XP and Vista
- Universal Mac compatibility: works with both Intel and PowerPC Macs
- 128 MB RAM (512 MB RAM recommended)
- Available USB 2.0, 3.0 or 1.1 port
- The microphone requires a compatible sound card and speakers (recommended 16 bit
Think of a movie you love and try to imitate a scene. You can use lego characters, crafted casts, or actors at home and recreate a good film. Comment below which is your favorite movie and why.